World Shaiya [CLOSED]

Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

More GM activity !

Go down 

We need more GM activity !!
Yes, at least once a week for every GM !
65%
 65% [ 17 ]
No, it's good like this...leave me alone !
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
We want other GM's (Eg. Neva, MoreUBER, other)
31%
 31% [ 8 ]
Other suggestions....(post in topic pls)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
[GS]UBER

PostSubject: More GM activity !   Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 am

I'd like to start a poll concerning GM's. I would really like to see them online more often, so they know about issues with gameplay or other issues.

Please vote for the answer that you like most. Maybe this will have effect on the way GM's (and Admin) are playing online now.

[GS]MoreUBER --> lvl63 UM Warrior (remember my WindSpin?? It killed you ! Razz )

My Helmet, Cape and Set are too damn expensive, but they make me look AWESOME !!

I got more toons, but they're not very interesting to mention yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cobraecks

PostSubject: Re: More GM activity !   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 am

I would like to see GM's more often than not on the sever, we are running into to many sin/rangers Glitched in d-water killing ppl in rago as they spawn after they die.
I'm not so happy with the fact they are getting away with it.
I came from kingdom of shaiya after they shut the server down.
I like this server alot but the sin/Ranger glitch is getting annoying,
They are Kill stealing and Spawn killing ppl in Rago / Karis, I will speak for the other Legit players when I say it needs to stop.
I live in the United states and have played Shaiya in total for over 3 years, diff. servers here and there. and none of the others allowed this sorta behavior.
If you are allowing ppl to use the Exploits im ok with it , after all this is your server.
But please do something about this problem if you do not allow this glitch to happen.
Eather way I and the other Legit Players would like to see more activity From the GM's.
Thank you for your time and I hope this problem gets solved before people start leaving the server because of it, after all this is the best P-Server so far I have found after they shut down KoS. and the guildies I have in Lone Shadows are still funneling in When they are able to read our guild website.

[url]=http://www.ks-loneshadows.webs.com/[/url] So slowly we are all coming to this server to have a new home XD

Ty for your time, ECKS, ID: cobraecks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ks-loneshadows.webs.com/

More GM activity !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Shaiya [CLOSED] :: World Shaiya :: General Discussion-
Jump to: