Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NOSS BUG! Pls fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jutom

PostSubject: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   Thu May 13, 2010 11:54 am

Concentration, Sharp shooter and Black Art noss are bugged. One cant use them anymore! Pls fix them!

BTW, GMS, U NEED TO BE ONLINE MORE OFTEN!!!!!!!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EWN

PostSubject: and more what not work   Thu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm

now finally nothing more is working, no nos, no buff no attak ... pls 4 check ...

and, yes, gm pls more ingame activity, thx !! =)
Back to top Go down
jutom

PostSubject: Re: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   Thu May 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Its now properly the same problem which shaiya66 had few weeks ago.

Admin pls come online at least once a week and reset the server when u are on sothat we'll never get this problem again and the spawn time wont be changed.

Thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EWN

PostSubject: push   Thu May 13, 2010 6:24 pm

thats how i see it to, i mean, do a server reboot, or relog once a week, but pls, put a notice ingame like " server is shutting down in 5 min, go safe and log out" ( or someting sauds like this )
Back to top Go down
drazzi

PostSubject: Re: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   Thu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm

yea , this is the first server i have seen where the GS or GM failed to make apperences.... but at any rate we need the server fixed. As of 5 mins ago the problem still was there.
Back to top Go down
[GS]UBER

PostSubject: Re: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   Fri May 14, 2010 1:26 am

Excuse me, but GS's do not fail to make appearances ! We simply do not have any powers to fix these problems...I said by Notice yesterday that I was going to try and get in touch with Admin, but that is very difficult, since he lives about 4 timezones away from me Crying or Very sad

It was said in the beginning of these forums, that's GS's are just like normal players, we also have to lvl up like you, use skills to kill and use the same nosses as you. So please do not attack the GS's with your comments Drazzi !

We have the same ingame problems as you and would also like them to be fixed. More activity of GM's and Admin has been requested by me a long time ago. If you can't make time for your own p-server, then don't open one !!

Again, I will try to contact GM's or Admin about this, but please be patient with me...I can't cast magic Sad

[GS]MoreUBER --> lvl63 UM Warrior (remember my WindSpin?? It killed you ! Razz )

My Helmet, Cape and Set are too damn expensive, but they make me look AWESOME !!

I got more toons, but they're not very interesting to mention yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drazzi

PostSubject: Re: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 am

Well i have to say , i do on one hand appreciate your pesponse to my comment , but , lets not mistake the fact that im not the only one saying anything towards GS's or GM's ... now as far as the issues with the server goes maybe you should bring up in your next conversation to the GM's that as they sell points to donaters , they should make some point of communication somewhat easier for you GS's , in case of such said issues .... I do appologize for the comment i made if it offended you in any way .. i just couldnt understand why the GM's or admin havent responded yet .
Back to top Go down
mr.wrigh

PostSubject: Re: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   Sat May 15, 2010 1:15 pm

dear mr gm ... its vey nice that u fixed the noss and ah problem ... but we are still not able to play, because the skills are not working !!!

so pls, come back and fix that, or try to give a 2nd person a gm, or something, that is possible to keep tha server running !!!

and my 3rd thing : is it possible to do a server maintenance once a week ?
Back to top Go down
[GS]UBER

PostSubject: Re: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   Mon May 17, 2010 9:30 am

drazzi wrote:
Well i have to say , i do on one hand appreciate your pesponse to my comment , but , lets not mistake the fact that im not the only one saying anything towards GS's or GM's ... now as far as the issues with the server goes maybe you should bring up in your next conversation to the GM's that as they sell points to donaters , they should make some point of communication somewhat easier for you GS's , in case of such said issues .... I do appologize for the comment i made if it offended you in any way .. i just couldnt understand why the GM's or admin havent responded yet .

I accept your apology, but I still think you should let GS's out of this discussion. We are supposed to act like normal players and just help where we can. Me and [GS]Neva have been trying to get a hold of Admin and GM's many times. I have also told him about donators and that he should be available more often. [GS]Neva even took a friend of his in this whole problem, who has a lot of knowledge of the game. Especially those 2 (Neva and his friend) have done many good things during the problems, from keepiing players up-to-date and helping them out with other problems. I personally thank them for that, since I wasn't able to be online mcuh last few days.

I have asked Admin to add another [GM] ingame and add Neva's friend to the [GS] team, since she will be a great addition to the team.

I hope this will all work out, because I am still convinced that WorldShaiya can be one of the best p-servers. Only needs more attention from Admin and GM's...Them being online (all of them !!) at least twice a week is one of the simple ways to keep this server alive.

Thank you all for your patience during the time of problems. I hope playing will be good for you again now.

MoreUBER out !

[GS]MoreUBER --> lvl63 UM Warrior (remember my WindSpin?? It killed you ! Razz )

My Helmet, Cape and Set are too damn expensive, but they make me look AWESOME !!

I got more toons, but they're not very interesting to mention yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOSS BUG! Pls fix   

Back to top Go down

NOSS BUG! Pls fix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Shaiya [CLOSED] :: World Shaiya :: Self Help :: Game Support / Bug Help-
Jump to: