Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

these level up scrolls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xandau

PostSubject: these level up scrolls   Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm

with more and more people coming logging in game ,,it makes it very hard to farm these scrolls with-out KSing someone or being KSed.
The amount u need to lvl up needs to be less than 50... 10 are hard enuff to get....(and i dont have that yet,) so please drop the amount u need to lvl. All players would like that.
I dont mind working for the next lvl, but i also dont want to get in the way of other players, i try to be fair as possible. There are those who just camp the bosses and that makes it hard for the rest of us.... not to mention that they sell the scroll in AH. So please give us a lil break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subutai

PostSubject: Re: these level up scrolls   Tue May 04, 2010 12:47 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: these level up scrolls   Tue May 04, 2010 1:25 pm

/goin back 66shaiya

PostSubject: Re: these level up scrolls   Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Lol even the GM is taking off and leaving this game.

The fact that we need 50 level up scrolls to level one level is ridiculous. This is not a fun version of shaiya. All that this version is is boss farming! Nothing more! There is almost no pvp. All people do is log toons in at boss locations and farm them. There is absolutely no fun in this.

Level 70 needs to be gindable. Gears need to be dropped from difficult mobs. This way we can get people to PVP! Otherwise this server is going to completely fail.

Dont tease people with level 70 that would take too long to farm. People wont stay here to farm the entire time. There is no pvp. I will be leaving myself soon if this is not fixed. After 2 weeks of trying to find pvp i give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flanji

PostSubject: Re: these level up scrolls   Wed May 05, 2010 1:18 am

Agree.

Server is getting bigger and people wants to level. So Everyone going to KS each other what is the point?
Grindable Leveling will work great i guess. Esp. 5x or 10x Xp Plus with Half of Vietnam Server XP's...

Scrolls will cause trouble...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subutai

PostSubject: Re: these level up scrolls   Wed May 05, 2010 3:43 am

Quote :

After 2 weeks of trying to find pvp i give up.
I agree with the rest of what you said, but finding PvP is truly not that difficult. I dont know which faction do you play for, but in any case we PvP almost every evening by Europe time. Then there's also PvP events (thanks, GMs!).

The only thing why PvP is not as good as it could be is because most of the people leave immediately if they see they cannot win easily. People wanna easy victories, teamwork, tactics, strategy and improving skill&gear is too hard for them... Not ever1 ofcourse. There are a few lighties and darkies who still PvP even if they see victory is hard or impossible. Thats how you improve and I do respect people like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddom87

PostSubject: Re: these level up scrolls   Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

Subutai wrote:
Quote :

After 2 weeks of trying to find pvp i give up.
I agree with the rest of what you said, but finding PvP is truly not that difficult. I dont know which faction do you play for, but in any case we PvP almost every evening by Europe time. Then there's also PvP events (thanks, GMs!).

The only thing why PvP is not as good as it could be is because most of the people leave immediately if they see they cannot win easily. People wanna easy victories, teamwork, tactics, strategy and improving skill&gear is too hard for them... Not ever1 ofcourse. There are a few lighties and darkies who still PvP even if they see victory is hard or impossible. Thats how you improve and I do respect people like that.

My time zone is EST and i usually hop on in the evenings, so it's pretty slow. Personally when i run around all of the maps i dont find another person anywhere. Not even another light. I will wait outside of raigo for 30 minutes just waiting for one poor person to run out so i can kill them, but nothing.

I know pvp does somewhat exist because i have seen people that have low ranks. We just need to get rid of this whole farming aspect of the game, and get more people in with the pvp.

Everyone i speak to thinks that these level up scrolls are a horrible idea. Especially needing so many!

I pvp no matter what. I will run around butt naked in a field of fully linked people looking to get some blood Smile, but with the way this server is going no one wants to pvp they just want to farm :/ and those who do want pvp see how you are 'supposed' to level up and dont bother. They end up leaving the game.

We brought our guild here to World to try to make the best of it, but we are not having the best experience.

i, and i am sure many others, would like to see a big change in the leveling. This way we can get people to the actual pvp of the game.

I do hope the GMs take these suggestions to heart, and not be like AGE and disreguard them and do as they please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: these level up scrolls   

Back to top Go down

these level up scrolls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1