Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
World Shaiya Client Download/Installation5314
Share | 

World Shaiya Client Download/Installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GS]Karkahn

PostSubject: World Shaiya Client Download/Installation   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 am

I've noticed the past couple of days a few posts have been made about issues with either downloading the client, patching, or installing the updater so I've made a small guide to help people out.

The first thing I've done is rar and upload the client, it's in two pieces and both are required if you choose to go with this method. The game is already pre-installed and patched, all that you need to do is extract it.

Part 1
Part 2

For those who don't know how to extract a rar file I've included these screenshots. Winrar is required for this method, if you don't have it I suggest getting it, it's a free program and quite useful:

Find both rar files where you downloaded them to and select both, right click and select "Extract Files..."

Choose where to extract it to, I chose my desktop and created a new folder called "W-Shaiya"

If you choose to simply download the ws-login.zip linked from the main page here is a small guide on how to set it up. Please bare in mind that most Shaiya clients will work with this method, I've used both Euro Shaiya and Pandora Shaiya before and both have worked:

First find where you downloaded the ws-login.zip file to, if you have winrar right click and select "Extract Files..." if you don't have winrar I'd recommend getting it, it's a free program and very useful.

Select where you want to extract it to, in this case I chose my desktop and created a new folder for it called "WS-login"

After it's finished extracting open both the folder where your ws-login extracted to and your Shaiya client folder.

Select everything from the ws-login folder and copy them.

Paste them into the Shaiya client folder, it will prompt you to overwrite those files, click "Yes to all"

Once the files have finished copying run the updated from the Shaiya client folder and it will patch, after it finishes you'll be ready to play Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GS]UBER

PostSubject: Re: World Shaiya Client Download/Installation   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 am

/RESPECT !

[GS]MoreUBER --> lvl63 UM Warrior (remember my WindSpin?? It killed you ! Razz )

My Helmet, Cape and Set are too damn expensive, but they make me look AWESOME !!

I got more toons, but they're not very interesting to mention yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: World Shaiya Client Download/Installation   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm

added to useful links

thanks alot Very Happy

Location: Where you are. I'm in steath and immune to Detection.

PostSubject: Re: World Shaiya Client Download/Installation   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Hehe.. was just about to post this, anyways, good job.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldshaiya.com

World Shaiya Client Download/Installation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1