World Shaiya [CLOSED]

Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Call for someone in game to help us out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
byte

PostSubject: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:49 pm

So it came to my attention in Trade Chat that one of the GS's was attacking another player on the same faction because of a personal dispute, this may or may not be true but imo we seriously need to get someone online who can mediate this stuff, not just a group of GM's that i never see, Excluding cola because he seems to be the only GM at this stage who seems to be doing his job, also the only GM who has NO power what-so-ever in game. But i'm not going to turn this into a QQ event or am i going to say that I know why they arent online, for all we know they're all sick or something. However i would like to see at least one person in game who can mediate these situations and find out whether its true or not, because if its true that a GS was attacking someone on the same Faction as them then that trully is troubling and I personally would call for that person to be stripped of having GS Tags or being able to play the game. And if its untrue, a punishment should be set for the person who was displaying that accross trade chat.

So this is my call, PLEASE give someone the power to mediate these issues, someone who can move to people right away and see these situations or give Cola his tags and power so he can do more work >.> (apologies if you already have your tags but i hanvt seen anything to show that you have). And this is by no means an attack at the GM's because i very much enjoy playing this server and i love the innovations that you have used however without good management this game is on a short trip into the tolet, you wont have players if you don't help the players. You can organise events all you like but if you arent there when someone needs help then that person wont want to play this shaiya anymore. And more and more people will leave.

B.

Last edited by byte on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's arent my friend)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GS]Karkahn

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:08 am

As far as I'm aware Cola has been given GS rights, but not GM. We're hopeful that if the other GM's haven't fixed that yet that they will.

On the topic of the GS attacking a player, if you have screenshots please post them so admins can see the situation and take the appropriate actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 am

I was one of the admins who voted NO, for GSs with blue name / gm privelages for this reason ... but my vote was overruled when all the gs's spammed the gms for powers and eventually got their way, so they gave in. I wish there were no GM powers for GS's to have !
I have asked the admins relentlessly to grant my account GM 100% permissions, but ive yet to be able to have a more then a 2minute conversation with one of the other admins, due to the fact they live across the world from me and I can rarely find them online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldshaiya.forumotion.com
[GS]ThorChar

Location : Where you are. I'm in steath and immune to Detection.

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:36 am

That's why I'd stay up all night to get to the bottom of this, they will eventually come up.

Does everyone like drama now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldshaiya.com
jutom

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:41 am

/agreed

GS should be normal player as everyother. Their tasks are just helping ppl out not summon or ban them.

About the problem "no1 gives a damn what GS are saying": u GS know already that your votes have advantages when u talk to admin. If there are troubles which u cant handle by yourself, just post it in forum and I think, the GMs will take it more seriously than other posts, cause u, GS, posted it.

Such problems as "GS abuse their powers" will be solved and GMs will have more time to organize events or improving the server instead spending their time (which they rarely have) to read and solve such problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 am

I am still waiting for GM powers Sad but lion is never on for me to talk to =/
Back to top Go down
jutom

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 am

hes often on at 6 pm (+1 GMT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:00 am

well if you see him tell him to give cola GM if you will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byte

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 am

Please Re-read the post to its fullest extent, this is what i said.

byte wrote:

So this is my call, PLEASE give someone the power to mediate these issues.

and i also stated not to give them GM power so no you did not read my post to its full extent. Geesh, i actual;ly said to give someone the power to move to these situations without the use of a movement rune so they can take screenshots while the acts are still happening rather than sdomeone geting away with it because its he said - she said. Lots of players do not think to take screenshots because they dont take confrontation well, some close up etc so you're only seeing 1 side of an arguement.

This was not a post for you to give the GS's GM powers because we've seen what happened when that was done. please read posts to the fullest and dont go offtopic onto other things i didn't say.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frozone

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:59 am

Why GS have some powers? that doesnt make sense...

only the GM's and cola should have 100% powers and other nothing..

the GS are here to help, not to have commands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byte

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 am

Going off topic, there are many posts about giving the GS's powers, this was not one of them, read the post not the comments. Obviously no one gives a damn what happens inside this game. lock from further reposts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GS]ThorChar

Location : Where you are. I'm in steath and immune to Detection.

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:27 am

Yes, it seems to have gone off-topic.

On your matter for the past result, if a GS or other person abuse power/harrasses ect.. it should and will be delt with.

On everyone elses case, if the admins would like to give GSes commands or not, why complain, it's their server, if you think they are abusing powers, then why don't you get rid of the GS instead of the commands. Either way, there really wouldn't be much to complain about then.

/closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldshaiya.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call for someone in game to help us out!   

Back to top Go down

A Call for someone in game to help us out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1