Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GM Need To get online more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GS]Neva

PostSubject: GM Need To get online more!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:03 am

i am sorry to complain but i have only seen 2 GM's Online (Cola who doesnt even have GM Powers) & And Lion Who has been looking after the server the best he can with the small amount of time he has online.

The Whole point of Being GS is to report Problems,Bugs ect NOT to have GS powers sure it would be kick ass to have them but all it is, is a bonus we dont need them to do our job.

So Please Admins/GM's Be more active online...And Lion and Cola TY For holding what is let of the server toghter.

Your [GS]Neva
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GS]UBER

PostSubject: Re: GM Need To get online more!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 am

If you don't have time, don't start a new server ! It is hard enough to keep 66Shaiya alive, let alone start a new p-server with that. In total, all GM's and Admin have been online for approx. 1700 minutes. That is a fifth of what I have been online in total. And from that 1700 hours, Lion was online 1300 Wink

Come on and be realistic about this. They should really spend more time online on this server or at least give Cola the power to make a change !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taco87

PostSubject: Re: GM Need To get online more!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:55 pm

i agree with UBER

your first sentence is very important and i can just repeat it... If you dont have the time, do NOT open a Server !

all the "we are busy... working.. this/that" cant be an excuse for the lack Attention you pay to this Server.

you made an payment system and some ppl used it already, its pretty much a MUST that you come online regularly, ingame and forum, and check if everything is fine.

keeping us busy with events wont work with the time, there ARE problems which need a fix and you have to do it, if you want or not. if you dont want, please close Server so we all stfu.

and give the GS their powers already my god, how hard can it be to do that... they almost beg you now do some Action pls !!

ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GS]UBER

PostSubject: Re: GM Need To get online more!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 pm

taco87 wrote:
if you dont want, please close Server so we all stfu.

LOL....you rule !! Indeed we will STFU, if they just be honest about the fact that they thought it would be easy to start another p-server, but didn't consider all the crap it would bring them.

taco87 wrote:
and give the GS their powers already my god, how hard can it be to do that... they almost beg you now do some Action pls !!

Double LOL...It shouldn't be that damn hard to make an account GS or, in Cola's case, GM.

We are begging you...pleaaaaaassse !! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GM Need To get online more!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:06 pm

jesus offtopic, if you guys need to tell your insults in-game or somthing not here where everybody has to read.

#deleted stupid post's
#locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldshaiya.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Need To get online more!   

Back to top Go down

GM Need To get online more!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1