World Shaiya [CLOSED]

Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bugged r

PostSubject: QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:10 am

today i was plvling amira in emps i had 2 res runes i pressed ok my char got deleted i needed to choose side again..i pressed on dark and now everything is gone Sad
Back to top Go down
evildude

PostSubject: Re: QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 am

<--Evildude ..
Back to top Go down
[GS]UBER

PostSubject: Re: QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 am

bugged r wrote:
today i was plvling amira in emps i had 2 res runes i pressed ok my char got deleted i needed to choose side again..i pressed on dark and now everything is gone Sad

It got deleted even when you had res runes?? Are you sure it were res runes in your inventory?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evildude

PostSubject: Re: QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 am

Yes i am sure MoreUBER
Back to top Go down
kalyptso

PostSubject: Re: QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 pm

I'd like to report this bug too. My char Kalyptso died and I'm positive I had ress runes. It'd be nice to have him resurrected Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GS]Baise

PostSubject: Re: QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone   Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:20 am

ok guys imma sympathize with you sometimes it might happen i agree but its very rare !!!
If u want a lil trick i do stack like 10 normal ress runes and put them on 1 of ur hotbars so when u run out and use ur last one u just buy another
in OS that was the best way to know when u didnt have a conti just stack like 20-30 runes and place them in ur hotbar =)
Hope it works and i know its a biatch to loose a ton but dont give up just make another one its not like its hard Razz

Love ya
Cya in game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone   

Back to top Go down

QQ my char died today in emps with 2 res runes now its gone
Page 1 of 1