World Shaiya [CLOSED]

Welcome to World Shaiya [CLOSED]

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bugged Bless, Bugged linking Ele, Bugged Npcing stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arisu

PostSubject: Bugged Bless, Bugged linking Ele, Bugged Npcing stuff   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello

I've been having the following problems:

today I have tried to link around 10 ele's ALL failed and bless was 90%, I do not think this is even possible because even on US shaiya this does not happen to me. Crying or Very sad

I don't know if AoL (Light side) bless is bugged or not, but if it is Please FIX this, it is pretty bad that i threw away around 10 ele's as they are HARD to farm. Crying or Very sad

Other problems I am experiencing are, I do not understand Where drops what. I kill mobs they rarely drop gear, meaning, I am unable to have gear to NPC to make gold to be able to upgrade myself or even link myself.

And the last one is, I try to sell stuff like Hoe's, weeding hoe's, lapis, stuff to enchant and when i Npc them, i never make any gold from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-Cola
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bugged Bless, Bugged linking Ele, Bugged Npcing stuff   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

There not bugs your not supposed to get money from npcing hoes or any stackable items, and about the eles there not bugged you just got unlucky , I linked one and so has almost everyone else ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldshaiya.forumotion.com
GS-lion

PostSubject: Re: Bugged Bless, Bugged linking Ele, Bugged Npcing stuff   Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:19 am

arisu wrote:
Hello

I've been having the following problems:

today I have tried to link around 10 ele's ALL failed and bless was 90%, I do not think this is even possible because even on US shaiya this does not happen to me. Crying or Very sad

I don't know if AoL (Light side) bless is bugged or not, but if it is Please FIX this, it is pretty bad that i threw away around 10 ele's as they are HARD to farm. Crying or Very sad

Other problems I am experiencing are, I do not understand Where drops what. I kill mobs they rarely drop gear, meaning, I am unable to have gear to NPC to make gold to be able to upgrade myself or even link myself.

And the last one is, I try to sell stuff like Hoe's, weeding hoe's, lapis, stuff to enchant and when i Npc them, i never make any gold from them.

LINK lapis,is working normal.i had tried to link around 5 ele lapis and got 2 success. Maybe your really bad luck.

About your second problems.we will complete the droplist page in few days.

About your last problems,some stuff which can buy from item mall ,cant make any gold by sell them. these stuff is very few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugged Bless, Bugged linking Ele, Bugged Npcing stuff   

Back to top Go down

Bugged Bless, Bugged linking Ele, Bugged Npcing stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Shaiya [CLOSED] :: World Shaiya :: Self Help :: Game Support / Bug Help-
Jump to: